AppManagEvent 2021 - Covid19 statement
Updated: November 16, 2021
Since May 2020, the organizing team closely monitores the global impact of the Coronavirus just like anyone else.
Fortunately, with the increasing vaccinations and reduced restrictions we have been committed to be one of the first in organizing a safe "in-person" (who heard of this term before Covid?) event again. We see this excitement confirmed by AppManagEvent fans/attendees, Partners and Speakers.
However, as the development of the pandemic is still global news with regional ups&downs, we can imagine that you want to know how this impacts AppManagEvent 2021.
We are pleased to confirm that AppManagEvent 2021 took place on November 12th in it's usual, pre-covid, format.
On November 12th, the following applied:
- We follow the recommendation of the Dutch national government.
- All speakers, staff and partners are committed to abide by the rules and regulations to keep themselves and the participants safe and healthy.
- As of November 6, 2021: the QR code (proof of vaccination OR a negative test result OR proof of being recovered from Covid-19 in the last six months) will be checked to enter places including restaurants, museums, casino's, concerts.
- Vaccination needs to be either (a) 14 days after receiving the second dose of a two-dose vaccine (BioNTech/Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca) or (b) 28 days after receiving the Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) vaccine.
- Only in public transportation/taxi's, airports, public locations like supermarkets and shops mask are are required.
- On locations where the QR code is checked (including the venue where AppManagEvent takes place): no masks are required.
- Restaurants, hotels and shops are are open as usual; nightclubs close at midnight.
- Vaccination penetration is at 82+%; for some age-groups (including the traditional AME visitor) it is above 92%.
- Social distancing is recommended.
To enter the Jaarbeurs venue, it is required to have a proof of vaccination OR a negative test result OR proof of being recovered from Covid-19 in the last six months. This proof is typically a QR-code issued by your local government.
For details: please read the Jaarbeurs safety policy here; We will not be imposing additional requirements or restrictions for AppManagEvent and will facilitate transparant masks for all attendees in case you want to use this. Again: it's not required.
- Fortunately, travel from-and-to the Netherlands is allowed from most common countries where traditional AME attendees come from.
- Fully vaccinated visitors from the UK and US don't have to go into quarantine in The Netherlands. See for instructions traveling to the Netherlands from the Dutch government here.
- The venue and organizing staff will take optimal measurements to make sure we can have a safe conference with a vibe and experience as close as possible to our editions in 2006-2019.
Finally we would like to thank our visitors, fans, confirmed speakers and partners for their trust, loyalty and excitement around AppManagEvent.
Stay safe and healthy, we hope to see you back on October 7, 2022!
AppManagEvent Organizing commitee