The future of applications and application virtualization? (Tech Session) - Alex Sweserijnen
In this session Alex Sweserijnen will discuss some of the hot and happening application and application virtualization techniques.
- What about a Universal Windows Store with Universal Windows Applications and how might this affect App-V?
- What are Windows Bridges?
- Is MSI packaging dead?
- But what about App-V 5.1… what are the new features?
- Is Azure RemoteApp any good? And is App-V any good when it is used in Azure RemoteApp?
- What are containers and is Microsoft doing anything with containers?
- What is this Docker thing I keep hearing about?
All valid questions. Let Alex Sweserijnen show you what his view is on these questions. See if some of the new techniques are worth taking a look at.
Speaker: Alex Sweserijnen