AppManagEvent 2021 - Covid19 statement
Updated: September 16, 2021
Since May 2020, the organizing team closely monitores the global impact of the Coronavirus just like anyone else.
Fortunately, with the increasing vaccinations and reduced restrictions we do see light at the end of the tunnel and have been committed to be one of the first in organizing an "in-person" (who heard of this term before Covid?) event again. We see this excitement confirmed by AppManagEvent fans/attendees, Partners and Speakers.
However, as the development of the pandemic is still global news with regional ups&downs, we can imagine that you want to know how this impacts AppManagEvent 2021.
We are pleased to confirm that AppManagEvent2021 WILL take place on November 12th in it's usual, pre-covid, format.
- We follow the recommendation of the Dutch national government.
- All speakers, staff and partners are committed to abide by the rules and regulations to keep themselves and the participants safe and healthy.
- As of September 2021: no masks are required in public locations like restaurants, hotels and shops. All are are open as usual; nightclubs close at midnight.
- Only in public transportation/taxi's mask are are required.
- Vaccination penetration is at 75+%; for some age-groups (including the traditional AME visitor) it is above 90%.
- From September 25, 2021: social distancing is no longer required but recommended. For events like AppManagEvent, it is required to have a proof of vaccination or a negative test result or proof of being recovered from Covid-19 to enter the Jaarbeurs venue; we will not be imposing additional requirements or restrictions for AppManagEvent.
- Fortunately, travel from-and-to the Netherlands is allowed from most common countries where traditional AME attendees come from.
- After September 22, 2021 (fully vaccinated) visitors from the UK and US don't have to go into quarantine in The Netherlands anymore.
- The roadmap (moving target) of The Netherlands says that by November 1, 2021 the country aims to have all restrictions removed.
- The venue and organizing staff will take optimal measurements to make sure we can have a safe conference with a vibe and experience as close as possible to our editions in 2006-2019.
Financials: if you purchased a ticket and, in worst case, the 2021 edition cannot take place: don't worry. Your ticket remains valid for the 2022 edition and will be 100% transferred. Reach out to us if you can't join us in 2022 and prefer a refund. This will be arranged.
We don't expect anyone to accept a quarantine in your own country or in the Netherlands. If a quarantine is enforced (orange or red on this map) by governments and you've purchased a ticket, we will either refund 100% or transfer your ticket to the 2022 edition.
Note that, in case of unforseen circumstances, the liablity of the organizing staff is limited to the amount you paid for your AppManagEvent entrance ticket.
Finally we would like to thank our visitors, fans, confirmed speakers and partners for their trust, loyalty and excitement around AppManagEvent.
We are looking forward to seeing you on November 12th and/or on one of the training classes around the event!
AppManagEvent Organizing commitee